AHU purifier works on a technology called UVGI – Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation. UV rays are used to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Highly efficient in a HVAC system & helps in reducing operating costs.
- 99.99% effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi.
- Highly effective against Air & Surface pollutants.
- Zero Ozone emission.
- Places where HVAC system is installed.
- Certified by National & International agencies.
- Product Warranty: 1 year
- Input Voltage – 230V (AC)
- Safety Class – 4,5/5
- UVC lamp wavelength – 250nm
- Ballast – 230V Phillips
- Operating temperature – 10 – 80 °C
- Normal temperature – 28 °C
- Lamp Useful Life – 9000 Cycles
- Ballast lamp power – 80W
- Flying Cable – 1.2Mtr
- Panel/remote controller lifetime – 6 months
- Ozone Free – Yes
- Door Locker – No
- Voice Alarm – No
- Lamp Current (in amps) – 2.5A